farmstros can be reached at farmstros@yahoo.com

Friday, February 20, 2009

Farmstros Branching Out

Recently I was approached about being a contributor to an Astros fan site called THE CRAWFISH BOXES. The site is looking to increase their coverage of the Astros minor league system. Based on what they have seen on this blog, they came to the conclusion that I am the person to fill that bill. Starting next week, I will be posting there regularly on what has become my area of expertise the past two years. I look forward to the opportunity to take Farmstros to some new places during the upcoming season.

At the same time, I plan to keep this blog going in its current format as well. I really like having my own space on the web, and I realize that an appeal of this blog is that it is very specialized so that you don't know have to wade through numerous pages to find out about the Astros of the future if that is your only interest.

2 comments:

LogicHeart said...

Awesome! We'll welcome you with open arms.

farmstros said...

Thanks.