farmstros can be reached at farmstros@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Farmstros 2010 Game Plan

Now that Opening week is over, here's a look at what to expect from Farmstros this season. (I realized I couldn't maintain the Opening Week pace for long and needed to set my plan)

The Farmstros Five: this feature will continue for a third season (I believe it will be on Thursdays.)
Roster and transaction page updates: If you want to know where Daniel Meszaros is playing Farmstros is your source.
THE FIXLER FILES: I have left the door open for Jonathon Fixler to keep telling us about life in the minors.
The Farmstros player of the Month:At the end of each month, Farmstros' readers will have a chance to vote from a list of nominees on the month's top performer. I will attempt to interview that player.
THE QUEST FOR 3000 SYLLABLES: The haikus will continue on Twitter until September.

There will be more, but these seem to be the core of the site and will be at the top of my list.

1 comment:

William said...

Thanks for being a clearinghouse of information. Keep up the good work!