farmstros can be reached at farmstros@yahoo.com

Friday, April 16, 2010

Listen Live with Lancaster's Lasky on Monday night

I am planning to try a Twitter/baseball listening experiment Monday night at 9:05 p.m. (Houston time). Lancaster is playing at High Desert at that time and I am planning to tweet regularly throughout the contest while listening to Jeff Lasky's play-by-play call. This is the first time I've tried this, so it's not finalized, but I will definitely give away a free homemade Farmstros magnet to one lucky Tweeter. In addition, I will post three Twitter-ku on THE QUEST FOR 3000 SYLLABLES live during the game.
Follow the Astros of the Future (in the California League) with us
(on Twitter) Monday night.

NOTE: Every tweet related to this event will be labeled #LWLASKY in Twitter. You can find the real time feed of tweets with this label here.

1 comment:

于雅慧毓 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.