farmstros can be reached at farmstros@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh, the Places Farmstros will Go!



Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

Poetically speaking, I have always enjoyed the good Dr. Theodor S. Geisel. Actually, I have often described the songs that I write about baseball as being 2/3 Dr. Seuss and 1/3 Adam Seuss.

So on the anniversary of Dr. Seuss' birthday, I share the above song FEET IN YOUR SHOES, which is based on the Dr. Seuss classic "Oh, The Places You'll Go!" (It also seems a fitting song, as minor league pitchers and catchers report to Florida tomorrow with the thought "Where will I go this season?" certainly on their minds)

Also, if you've ever wondered what happened to the dietary habits of the lead character in "Green Eggs and Ham" after he ate green eggs and ham click here.

2 comments:

kevin said...

Figure you'll enjoy this:

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=13101

farmstros said...

That is pretty cool/Thank you for sharing the link/I need to post that!