farmstros can be reached at farmstros@yahoo.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

Talk About the Rule 5 Draft, Get a Soda


I don't know about any of my readers, but I for one, will not be able to sleep the night before this Thursday morning's Rule 5 Draft. The thought of the Astros adding Ryan Flaherty or Jordan Danks to the 40-man roster is exciting. However, the real reason I won't be able to sleep is that I will be working the graveyard shift at Kroger Store Number 356.

If you are in the Houston area on Rule 5 Draft Eve, stop by Store 356 between midnight and 6 a.m. Thursday morning, and we can talk some Rule 5 Draft. Farmstros will buy a Big K brand soft drink for every one who shows up and mentions this post.

2 comments:

AGirlintheSouth said...

I have a feeling you're banking on no one coming to visit you. But you know what? I live in walking distance from that Kroger and I might just be thirsty. ;D

farmstros said...

I'll have a pocketful of quarters.