farmstros can be reached at farmstros@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Come Toast Jim Crane with Farmstros on Saturday



This Saturday marks Farmstros first opportunity to bring the bottle of water pictured above into Minute Maid Park. As I posted here before, the lifting of the ban on bringing water into Minute Maid Park is my favorite of Jim Crane's fan friendly initiatives. In fact, I liked the move so much that I bought a brand new bottle of water to take the next time I go to Minute Maid Park.

This Saturday's Fan Fest is that opportunity. Due to other committments, I can't stay much past 10:20 a.m., but I plan to be at Minute Maid Park when the doors open at 10. I will be heading to the Crawford Boxes where I will drink a toast to the new owner of the Astros("Here's hoping 2012 is the beginning of something cool and refreshing for baseball in Houston".)

If you are at Fan Fest early come join me, and we can drink a toast together. If you show up later, feel free to do your own toast, and send me a picture.

No comments: