farmstros can be reached at farmstros@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Help Me Fill the Walls of the F.A.R.M.S.T.R.O.S. Office

I just realized what is missing from the walls of the Farmstros offices.  With minor league spring training scheduled to begin in earnest next week, it strikes me that my office walls are completely devoid of motivational posters of any kind.

Obviously, my chances of successfully making it through the 2013 season without poster-induced inspiration are pretty slim.  Therefore, Farmstros Village, please share your creativity with me.  I am now accepting submissions for idea for a wall poster that will help me keep my focus as I maintain Farmstros.

A few parameters to keep in mind:

Elementary aged children are often in the Farmstros offices, so please keep it clean.

Acrostic poems are completely acceptable- F.A.R.M.S.T.R.O.S.(?).  However, the five Ps and W.I.N. have already been claimed by Bo Porter.

Extra credit will be given to anyone who can finally reveal what #SIUEFA stands for.

Leave your ideas in the comments section.

Thanks for your assistance.

3 comments:

Kenneth Meadows said...

SIUEFA is short for Stick It Up Everybodies F***ing A**. I think this is aimed at all the naysayers that were badmouthing his potential.

Kenneth Meadows said...

SIUEFA is short for Stick It Up Everybodies F***ing A**. I think this is aimed at all the naysayers that were badmouthing his potential.

farmstros said...

Thanks for the update.